Camperdown Cellars respects your privacy and are committed to handling your personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (the “Act”).
2. Collection of Your Personal Information
Your personal information is not collected if you simply browse this website.
Camperdown Cellars and/or related body corporate and/or our third party service providers may collect your personal information:
- directly from you;
- when you register as a member of the website;
- when you place an order via the website;
- where you access and interact with the website or the support team; or
- from other sources.
The information collected may include your name, mailing or residential address, telephone number, email address and other transaction and registration details.
If you choose not to provide Camperdown Cellars with your personal information, Camperdown Cellars may not be able to provide the information, goods or the service you may require, or to fulfil one or more other purposes of collection of your personal information.
Camperdown Cellars does not collect your credit card or banking details as online payments are handled by GeoTrust and Paypal. Please check the www.geotrust.com and www.paypal.com.au websites for details of their privacy policies and security measures.
Cookies may record information about your visit, including the type of browser and operating system you use, the previous site you visited, your server’s IP address, the pages you access and the information downloaded by you. While this anonymous statistical data may be aggregated and used in broader statistical analysis by Camperdown Cellars and our web monitoring service provider to improve our services, at no time can Camperdown Cellars personally identify you as the source of that data.
4. Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
You acknowledge and consent that by providing your personal information to Camperdown Cellars that we may use and disclose your personal information for the purposes for which it was collected or for a related or ancillary purpose such as:
- to facilitate and process your order;
- to carry out or respond to your requests;
- to our third party service providers to assist Camperdown Cellars in providing and improving our services to you, and to analyse trends in sales and better understand our customer’s needs or to develop, improve and market our products and services to you;
- for regulatory reporting and compliance with our legal obligations;
- supply to various regulatory bodies and law enforcement officials and agencies to protect against fraud and for related security purposes;
- to our third party service providers to include in a database compiled by Camperdown Cellars or our third party service provider for use in direct marketing of promotions, product and services Camperdown Cellars think may interest to you;
- to seek your feedback in relation to customer satisfaction and our relationship with you;
- to Camperdown Cellars and its related body corporate for internal accounting and administration;
- to monitor or improve the quality and standard of service provided to you by Camperdown Cellars;
- to our successors and/or assigns;
- to provide offers that may be of interest to you; and
- to better understand your preferences.
Our third party service providers are organisations that may assist Camperdown Cellars with research, mail and delivery, security, professional advisory, banking, payment processing or technology services. Where Camperdown Cellars engages third party service providers to perform services for Camperdown Cellars, those third parties may be required to handle your personal information. Under these circumstances those third parties must safeguard this information and must only use it for the purposes for which it was supplied, although Camperdown Cellars is not responsible for ensuring this.
Other than the above, Camperdown Cellars will not disclose your personal information without your consent unless disclosure is either necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, authorised or required by law, reasonably necessary to enforce the law or necessary to investigate a suspected unlawful activity.
5. Providing Personal Information About Another Person
You represent to Camperdown Cellars that where you provide personal information to Camperdown Cellars about another person, you are authorised to provide that information to us, and that you will inform that person who Camperdown Cellars are, how Camperdown Cellars use and disclose their information, and that they can gain access to that information.
6. Securing Your Personal Information
Camperdown Cellars has implemented appropriate physical, electronic and managerial security procedures in order to protect personal information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. Access to your personal information is limited to those who specifically need it to conduct their responsibilities.
Camperdown Cellars and our third party service providers take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify your personal information where it is no longer required and to protect your personal information from unauthorised access, disclosure, loss, misuse and alteration.
7. Accuracy and Access to Personal Information
Camperdown Cellars takes reasonable steps to ensure that the information Camperdown Cellars holds about you is accurate, complete and up-to-date. To assist Camperdown Cellars to do this, please provide Camperdown Cellars with the correct information and inform Camperdown Cellars if your details change. You may update your membership details at any time by accessing your membership account or by contacting our support team. If Camperdown Cellars denies you access to your personal information, Camperdown Cellars will provide you with the reason for such denial. Camperdown Cellars may recover from you our reasonable costs of supplying you with access to this information.
8. Linked Sites
Camperdown Cellars may contain links to websites which are owned or operated by other parties. You should make your own enquiries as to the privacy policies of these parties. Camperdown Cellars is not responsible for information on, or the privacy practices of, such websites.
9. Transmission of Your Data
While care is taken to protect your personal information on the website, unfortunately no data transmission over the internet is guaranteed as 100% secure. Accordingly, Camperdown Cellars cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you send to Camperdown Cellars or receive from Camperdown Cellars online. This is particularly true for information you send to Camperdown Cellars via email as Camperdown Cellars has no way of protecting that information until it reaches us. Once Camperdown Cellars receives your personal information, Camperdown Cellars is required to protect it in accordance with the Act.
10. Website Hosting and Trans-Border data flow
Your personal information may be transferred to a database or server hosted outside Australia, in which case, Camperdown Cellars and our third party service providers will comply with the trans-border data flow privacy standards under the Act, for example, by taking reasonable steps to protect the information being held, used or disclosed by the recipient inconsistently with the National Privacy Principles or Australian Privacy Principles, whichever is applicable. Please contact our support team if you have any objections to such transfers.
11. Changes to our Policy
12. Direct Marketing
You consent for your personal information to be included in a database for use in direct marketing by Camperdown Cellars, its related entities or its third party contractors. If you do not wish to receive marketing material from Camperdown Cellars, its related entities or its third party contractors, you can opt-out or unsubscribe via email or by contacting our support team.
14. Our Privacy Complaint Process
If you are concerned with the way your personal information has been handled, please contact Camperdown Cellars immediately on 1800 1 12345 or via email; email@example.com. If your personal information has not been handled in an appropriate way, Camperdown Cellars will take steps to remedy your concerns in a reasonable time.
© 2014 Camperdown Cellars
more of this week's specials...
The Steam is a crisp, certified organic ale. Wheat malt a...